Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello! Before I explain myself, I came here to show you a 2 minute video of how we clean roofs. http://www.tubechop.com/watch/474113 It is the roofing manufacturer method and the only method endorsed by the largest roof cleaning organization in the USA. THE ROOF CLEANING INSTITUTE OF AMERICA - http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/f523639/roof-cleaning-englewood-fl/ Sorry,I have neglected my blogger site for some time. Serving Charlotte County Florida and Southern Sarasota County since 1989 has given me a very large customer base. Many of my Charlotte County and Sarasota County customers have me pressure clean their house, pool area, decking and driveway / walks yearly. Also, because I use the roof cleaning method that the roofing manufacturers specify "Non-Pressure" and the cleaning agents also specified by those who manufacture your roofing, my roof cleaning jobs last longer than a pressure washed roof [the roofing manufacturers specifically say "DO NOT PRESSURE WASH"] Also, your roof lasts longer with a gentle "No-Pressure" cleaning, than with it being blasted clean with a 3000-4000 psi contractor pressure washing machine. All of this, besides being a father and son only business since 1994, along with being one of the very few "Certified" roof cleaners in SW Florida, leaves my son and I quite busy, with little time for blogging. But, I will try to do better at updating my blog in the future! Florida summer is [unfortunately :-) right around the corner. In that moist heat, you can almost watch the algae / fungus / mold grow on your roof, house, pool cage and deck and driveway / sidewalks / parking lots etc. It's a living organism, can affect respiratory ailments and eat paint on homes and the limestone filler on roofing shingles - causing the color granules to end up in your gutters, instead of protecting your roof! So, give me a call and we will safely and gently remove it! Thanks, Chuck Bergman

No comments:

Post a Comment